There have never been more options available to improve or completely makeover your smile. From dental implants to removable dentures, dental technology has produced new solutions and made improvements on traditional treatments as well. Whether you need to make cosmetic improvements to a chipped or broken tooth, to strengthen and save a tooth ravaged by tooth decay, or even to replace a missing tooth, crowns and bridges are still one of the most effective and affordable treatment options available in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Dr. Ron Nichols, a dentist in Hacienda Heights, CA, recommends crowns and bridges if you are looking for a fast and enduring solution to common oral health and cosmetic issues like tooth decay or dental trauma.
Remake Your Smile with Crowns and Bridges in Hacienda Heights, CA
Dental crowns are one of the most reliable and versatile tools available to a dentist. They can be used to replace missing teeth, fix cosmetic damage from trauma and sports injuries, or save and strengthen a badly decayed tooth that might otherwise need to be extracted.
How Dental Crowns and Bridges Work
Crowns are custom designed "caps" that cover a damaged tooth or replace a missing tooth as part of a bridge. Not only can a crown strengthen your tooth, it can make it look and function as good as new. Your dentist may recommend a crown if you are suffering from one or more of the following problems:
- Severe tooth decay/a cavity that is too large to be repaired by a standard dental filling
- Fortify a weak or cracked tooth from further damage
- Cover a broken or fractured tooth
- Restore a missing tooth as part of a dental implant (restores the root of the missing tooth) or a bridge (attaches to crowns that go over abutment teeth on either side of the missing tooth to anchor the crown)
- Cover a badly discolored or stained tooth
- Improve the cosmetic appearance of uneven or misshaped teeth
Find a Dentist in Hacienda Heights, CA
It has never been easier or more convenient to improve your oral health and makeover your smile. For more information about the benefits of crowns and bridges and to find the dental restoration that is best for you, contact our office by calling (626) 912-9394 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Nichols today.